Kimberly Griffin Tucker
- Criminal Law 40%
- DUI/DWI 60%
Regardless of the type of criminal charge you are facing, Mrs. Tucker's clients receive personal care and attention, along with aggressive, vigorous and experienced advocacy. When Mrs. Tucker takes on a case, her clients' needs and goals always come first. They can rely on her and her staff to be approachable, responsive, efficient and effective. Testimonials
She understands the confusion and embarrassment an arrest can bring and attempts to make her clients as comfortable as possible throughout the case. She considers herself an attorney and counselor. She tries to make the lives of her clients as normal as possible during this stressful time and help them get back to life as it was with an eye to getting their arrests off the record or concealed.
We all know there is an inequality of power and material resources in the criminal justice system. The government has a large staff of lawyers, police and agents, sophisticated crime labs and experts, and a huge budget provided by the taxpayers. This gives them a tremendous advantage because the legal system is based on the premise that "the whole truth" is that which is presented at the trial. If a defendant cannot challenge the government's case or submit his or her own witnesses, then the jury may accept whatever evidence the prosecutor produces.
The Law Office of Kimberly Griffin Tucker understands this and defends her clients with a zealous fervor. Her firm's strength lies in preparation, investigation, motion practice, and trial presentation. Mrs. Tucker is also well regarded because she demonstrates the strictest personal and professional ethics. She responds promptly to telephone calls, reports regularly on case developments, and stays on top of changes in the law. View Letter from Kimberly Griffin Tucker. By focusing on the defense of criminal cases alone, the Law Office of Kimberly Griffin Tucker can assure you the highest quality legal representation, enhanced by the personal attention you should expect to receive and will receive from both Mrs. Tucker and her staff.
Mrs. Tucker is also a member in good standing with the State Bar of Texas and urges you to check with their office if you have any questions about her ethical and professional standards. The grievance hotline number is (800) 932-1900.
Contact the Law Office of Kimberly Griffin Tucker to schedule an initial consultation. She accepts payment plans and credit cards.
Mrs. Tucker has received the following specialized trainings to aid her in defending DWI cases:
- NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Refresher Training (This is the same training program police officers receive)
- Intoxilyzer 5000
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. - 1995
- Honors: Order of the Barristers
- University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- B.S.B.A. - 1990
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Texas, 1995
- Named to Dallas Magazine's Top 10 Criminal Attorneys
Classes & Seminars
- Blood Evidence – An Overview, Denton County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, February 2012
- Involuntary Intoxication, Burrows DWI CLE, May 2012
- ALR Tips, Tricks, & Suspensions, Burrows DWI CLE, May 2012
- ALR Hearings, Advanced Criminal Law Course
- Denton County District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney
- Grayson County District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney
- City of The Colony, Municipal Court Judge
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association, Member
- Denton County Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- The College of the State Bar of Texas, Member