Exceptional Criminal Defense Representation In Northeast Texas
If you have been arrested or accused of a crime, you need an aggressive, experienced trial attorney to answer your questions and to honestly and zealously defend you. In Northeast Texas counties like Dallas, Denton and Collin, the firm to call is The Law Office of Kimberly Griffin Tucker, P.C..
Led by distinguished attorney Kimberly Griffin Tucker, the firm provides highly skilled representation in the areas of criminal law and criminal defense. Attorney Tucker has built a solid reputation in this area, working in the Denton County District Attorney’s Office, the Grayson County District Attorney’s Office and as a municipal court judge. This experience has served her well, as prosecutors know her to be a powerful opponent with the ability and experience to fight any criminal charge. Additionally, Ms. Tucker was selected to the 2021 Super Lawyers list for criminal defense.
To learn more about Mrs. Tucker’s background and credentials, you can click on the link below to read her bio:
A Reputation You Can Depend On, In And Out Of The Courtroom
Prosecutors are well aware of defense attorneys who are either afraid or unwilling to try cases. A prosecutor with this knowledge has no incentive to negotiate or present you with a reasonable offer to resolve your case. But prosecutors who know Mrs. Tucker understand that she is not intimidated by a trial.
No matter what your criminal defense needs may be, Mrs. Tucker’s firm is full service in the area of criminal defense. Here are just some of the reasons the firm is highly recommended by former clients:
- Mrs. Tucker’s skill in the area of DWI defense work has led to some impressive legal victories.
- She regularly helps individuals accused of drug crimes and related offenses.
- If your case cannot be resolved through negotiation or other means, you can rest assured that Mrs. Tucker’s trial skills are a force to be reckoned with.
- The firm can defend anyone charged with a crime including individuals who are not U.S. citizens.
- If you have old convictions, arrests and other blemishes on your criminal record, she may be able to help remove them from public view.
No matter what charges you are facing, chances are good that Mrs. Tucker can help you.
Contact The Firm To Discuss Your Legal Options
Don’t wait another day for the defense representation you need. Contact The Law Office of Kimberly Griffin Tucker, P.C., to schedule your initial consultation. Call the firm’s office in Dallas at 972-833-8246 or fill out an online contact form.